Rules: Mention the Blog's name that tagged you, add the rules on your Blog, write the 6 things/ habits non-important about yourself, tagg 6 people adding their Blogs Links and inform the person you tagged .
Saturday, February 23, 2008
I got tagged and I only found out what blog tagging few weeks ago, so imagine my surprise when I realized that Anne from A Foodie Froggy in Paris tagged me today. This is the first time I have been tagged!
Six things, you do not know about me and I want to share with you today ( little habits, routines and little secrets...not very important)
1.My handwriting is terrible, sometime I can't read my own script. I lost valuable minutes trying to decode it, it was terrible when I was a student.
2. Every morning I love having a different breakfast, one day :fruits, other day pancakes, bagels, doughnuts, toasted bread...
3. For 2 years when I was living in NYC I stopped eating meats and everything related to that.
4. As soon as I arrive at home I take off my shoes and wash my hands.
5. I keep everything. I do not throw things away. I have boxes and boxes of little things I will keep forever: matches boxes, business cards from restaurants or boutiques, little notes, letters, postcards, recipes...plenty of souvenirs.
6. I love unusual perfumes and fragance. I do not want to wear what everybodyelse is wearing.
I had one for every important period of my life. My first fragance was offered by my husband: Courreges in Blue... long time ago...I am not going to tell the name of the one I put on lately
Here is the list of the ones I would like to know 6 things about: Cake in the CityTartin & Chocolat,