Sunday, March 8, 2009

My new kitchen, my new home-office, my new life



My Home-Office


My Kitchen with my kids art display

One month ago we found a lovely house for rent, in the same City we have been living for 3 years already! It was love at the first-sight. As soon as I opened the beautiful Hacienda-wooden style front door I entered a dream house with huge windows, high ceiling, 3 fireplaces, beautiful wooden floor, an amazing garden with luxuriant trees and plants and a beautiful swimming pool ideal to cool off during the very hot Summer we can’t tolerate in the Inland Valley anymore, now the kids are getting older and they learn swimming.
We are almost settled and it is always a pleasure to live every second in this house. We all love it!
I have my Home office right in the Family room near the kitchen, when I open the French Door nearby I have a view on the garden and I can hear the birds singing, the water of the water pool… I LOVE it!
This should be the best place to work, write my new recipes, write new columns in local magazines and promote my business… stay tuned and I tell you more about it soon!

6 comments:

Dewi said...

Wow, congratulation on your new home! I hope to see more photographs of your garden, pool and also the house.
Cheers,
elra

Laurie said...

Congratulations Celine! Hope your well!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of your home office!! It looks great... Last picture of your kids art display is so pretty!!

Tanisha Sanson said...

Congrats to you and for your new kitchen, new home office space, new... well, new home, basically. Good luck! Remember, the best thing of a home office is you get to relax a bit more there, but you still have to work hard! Find a balance that will motivate you and keep you organized, and you'll do great!!

Clinton Harvin said...

Congrats on your new house. I hope you also have a wonderful career ahead of you. Tanisha has a point. Working in your home office may give you more freedom. But in order to keep it that way, you must work really hard for it.

Perris Kitchen Renovations said...

Appreciate tthis blog post