Friday, August 15, 2008

Strawberry Sherbet comme Chez Panisse


Here in So-Cal ( Southern California) we are experiencing a very humid summer. The best remedy? Sherbets and ice-creams. After trying at Chez Panisse Delicious Strawberry Sherbet I decided to give it a try!
What a delicious, light, refreshing dessert... I swear this is the natural color no-Artificial color 100% pure and made with love!

Strawberry Sherbet

4 cups Fresh Strawberries
¾ cup water
¾ sugar
few drops of lemon juice

Rinse, dry and hull the strawberries. Puree them with water and sugar. Taste and adjust the flavor with a few drops of lemon. Freeze according to the instructions for your ice maker

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I went to the farmers market today and was talking to the sweetest couple! They are very small growers and had very little produce, but I bought a canary melon from them and I think I will try making sherbet with it! I'm going to try it with your recipe!! Looks delicious! :)