Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sexy Paris Hilton eating an hamburger



I know there was a controversy about Paris Hilton eating a huge hamburger in a swimsuit. I am not offended.Not at all. And you?
Do you know when I am offended? When waiting at a red traffic light and on my side I can see someone seating in her car and eating in the most disgusting way its hamburger at 9 am in the morning.... Yesterday I watched that for 5 minutes... yes the red traffic light was pretty long and I was opset because I was late for an apointment. And from the angle of my eyes I saw this women ( she was huge... but this is the truth) eating and enjoying every bite of her hamburger, once in a whille she was cleaning up some driping sauce over her T-shirt. Yes I was offended. It made me sick. I think America can do better than that....

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow.. that is early to be eating a hamburger! Although I do like a good jump start of protein in the morning. If you ever see someone putting mascara on in the car.. that might be me. I usually do that in the morning sitting at the traffic light on the way to the kids school. :)

Anonymous said...

oh...nice post for me http://toysgameshop.blogspot.com/