Saturday, October 18, 2008

Retour de Marche ( Back from Farmer's Market)





It was a such beautiful Saturday morning in Temecula Valley to go to the Temecula Farmer's Market. All fruits and veggetables were beautiful and the wonderful scent of Goyava fruits and persimon were every where!
Since I decided to try a " One-day energy fast" based on fresh vegetables and fruits juices tomorrow October 19, paying a visit to my favorite place was again a wonderful experience. I ususally share myvisit with my daughter, she was helping me on counting each apple, plum, tomatoe.. she was holding my wallet for the entire visit. Together we were talking about our future menus: Stuffed large tomatoes, Ratatouille, Plums Clafoutis...Yes, yes I will show you all of that...soon!
What you see on the picture above is what I bought for $ 28. What you do not see is a 10lbs of Valencia oranges.

No comments: